Our retirement accounts allow your employees to build long-term stability. We’ll work with you to decide which IRA is right for your business.
Simplified Employee Pensions (SEPs)
- Business retirement plan for any type of employer including self-employed individuals with no employees.
- Contributions are made to your IRA.
- Full deductibility.
- Higher contribution limits.
- No age limit.
- Contributions to the plan must be made on or before employer’s tax filing deadline plus extensions.
Savings Incentive Match Plan For Employees (SIMPLE)
- Retirement plan for small businesses with 100 or fewer employees.
- Salary deferral contributions prior to Federal and State Taxes.
- Tax deferred until distribution.
- Contribution limits adjusted annually by cost-of-living adjustments.
- Calendar year contributions.