No matter your banking needs, BayCoast Bank has you covered. Along with our personal checking, savings, and loan services, we provide additional financial solutions and services to ensure our clients can have all their banking needs met through us.
From foreign currency exchanges, credit cards, Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs), and ATM/debit cards to safe deposit boxes, eStatements, and overdraft protection, you can find out more about our additional services below:
- Foreign Currency Exchange: Sampling croissants in Paris? Taking a relaxing gondola ride in Venice? Wherever the world takes you, be sure to visit a BayCoast branch near you for all your foreign currency exchange needs. Don’t risk paying huge fees overseas. Our BayCoast staff can help you with secure currency exchanges up to $1,000.00 for 90 foreign countries, with competitive exchange rates. We offer this service to both customers and non-customers.
- Credit Cards: Choose the credit card that’s right for you. Whether you are looking to earn cash-back rewards or lower your APR, we have a card that is right for you. Along with the recognition of the Mastercard® brand, you’ll be carrying a card from a local bank you know and trust. Let us help you find the credit card that best suits your needs!
- ITMs: Our ITMs combine the convenience of an ATM with the personal service you’d receive at one of our local branches. When you use one of our ITMs, you can talk to one of our locally staffed personal bankers through a live, secure video session and conduct many banking transactions including: making withdrawals, depositing and cashing checks, transferring money between accounts, making cash exchanges, loan payments and more! ITMs are convenient because they are open beyond the branches regular business hours. When an ITM is not available, the machine works like an ATM, 24/7. BayCoast Bank is proud to be one of the first banks in our region to utilize ITM technology to improve the customer experience.
- ATM/Debit Card: ATMs offer extraordinary convenience, providing access to your money at thousands of locations, not just locally but across the country. Since we’re a member of the SUM® network, you can use your BayCoast Bank debit card to withdraw money from SUM® network ATMs. Our SUM® membership means you’ll have access to thousands of ATMs where you won’t be charged fees by the owners of other SUM® network ATMs to access your BayCoast account and make withdrawals. Our debit cards also feature an embedded microchip and a contactless payment option that keeps your information secure during in-store purchases.
- Safe Deposit Boxes: If you need to store important documents or other valuables safely, you can do so with one of our safe deposit boxes. We offer several different deposit box sizes at an affordable annual cost, ensuring our clients can find a box that fits their needs.
- eStatements: At BayCoast, we want to make it as easy as possible for our clients to review their accounts. That’s why we offer eStatements to all our customers. When you log in to the BayCoast Bank Online Banking portal, you can quickly check your eStatement and review your financial information. Since these statements are digital, you can cut down on paper and avoid having to look through tons of documents to find a statement.
- Overdraft Protection: If you’re enrolled in the Bounce Protection program, you can receive the benefits of our overdraft protection for your personal checking accounts. With our standard overdraft protection, we’ll often pay overdrafts for automatic bill payments, checks, or other transactions that use your checking account number. You can also sign up for other overdraft protection plans, such as a personal overdraft line of credit or a link to a savings account, to help avoid high fees from over-drafting your account.
Choose BayCoast Bank for All Your Banking Needs
At BayCoast Bank, we’re committed to giving our clients the best banking experience possible. Whether you’re looking for a loan for a new home, want to open a checking account, or need help growing your small business, BayCoast has you covered. In addition to the many services listed above, you can sign up for our personal checking and savings accounts either online or in person at one of our local branches, and if you operate a company, you may utilize our many business services.
Foreign Currency Exchange
• Foreign Currency Exchange: Travel the world without heavy fees. Drop by your local BayCoast branch for convenient foreign currency exchange before you set off on your journey.
Credit Cards: We are proud to offer you several types of credit card options that feature low APRs and the local, friendly service you have come to expect from us.
Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs)
Combine the convenience of an ATM with the personal service of a personal banker by visiting any of our ITMs for your banking transactions.
ATM /Debit Card
A secure and convenient way to access and manage your funds, making everyday payments and withdrawals a hassle-free experience
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safe deposit boxes offer a secure and private space to store your valuable items and important documents, giving you peace of mind.
Sign Up for eStatements Today! It’s quick and easy.eStatements provide a paperless, eco-friendly way to keep track of your transactions, view your financial history, and manage your account efficiently.