There’s no time like the present to update your retirement strategy. With years of experience, Suzette C. Mello will answer your questions and lead you through all the options. View Suzette’s Bio
Give Suzette a call at 508-742-4710. She’ll put you on the right road to the retirement you’ve always wanted. Suzette will be happy to meet you at any of our branch locations.
Personal Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Traditional IRA
- Tax-deferred earnings.
- Tax deductible contributions for those who qualify.
- Roth IRAs
- Contributions are non-tax deductible.
- Regular contributions withdrawn any time for any reason are free from both Federal income tax and the 10% premature distribution tax.
- Tax-free withdrawal of earnings if qualified.
- Coverdell Education Savings Account (CESA)
- Nondeductible contributions for education expenses.
- Tax free earnings when withdrawn for education purposes.
- Education expenses can be for Elementary, Secondary or Higher education.
- No compensation requirements or age restrictions.
With Traditional and Roth IRAs, you can choose either a variable or fixed rate*.
Visit www.socialsecurity.gov to learn more about planning your retirement.
Please consult a tax advisor for further information regarding IRA tax benefits and consequences.
*Variable rate IRAs require a minimum opening deposit of $100.00 and fixed rate IRAs require a minimum opening deposit of $500.00. You must maintain a minimum balance of $10.00 in the account each day to obtain interest. Interest is compounded and paid monthly. Early withdrawal penalty may be imposed.