Our Personal Savings Account Options
Since we know you have your own unique financial goals, we offer a few different personal savings account options. If you’re interested in opening a savings account, learn more about our various offerings below:
- Statement Savings: Our Statement Savings Account makes it simple to get in the habit of saving. With only $10, you can open an account, receive interest, and have no monthly maintenance service charges. You can access these accounts using our online banking platform, allowing you to easily track your balance.
- Passbook Savings: Our Passbook Savings Accounts are perfect for those who enjoy keeping track of their finances in a physical book and going to the bank to make deposits and withdrawals. When you sign up for this account, we’ll provide you with a BayCoast passbook and pay interest if your average daily balance is over $100 per interest earning period. These accounts only require a $10 minimum opening deposit, and we waive our monthly maintenance service charges if you maintain a $100 average daily balance.
- Certificates of Deposit: Another popular savings account option is our Certificates of Deposit (CD). When you sign up for a CD with us, you can customize terms to better suit your financial goals and receive a fixed interest rate. With various terms and rates, you’re sure to find an option that works for you.
- Money Market Account: When you want an account that earns more interest than interest-bearing checking accounts, our Money Market Account is for you. This account’s interest is compounded and paid monthly, and you can open them with a minimum deposit of $1,000. If you maintain an average daily balance of $1,000, you’ll receive interest, and we’ll waive the monthly maintenance service charge.
- Savings Club: Our Savings Club Accounts allow you to set up automatic deposits to your accounts. Want to plan a vacation for the Fall? Need to save up for a car in the Spring? Or maybe you need a little extra cash around the holidays? Simply set up automatic monthly deposits and customize the date you want to receive your funds. Once this account’s terms come to an end, the funds you’ve saved will be automatically transferred to another BayCoast account of your choice, ensuring you’ve saved enough. You can open these accounts with a minimum $5 deposit, and every month, interest is compounded and credited.
Open a Personal Savings Account at BayCoast Bank
With a wide variety of personal savings accounts at BayCoast Bank, we’re confident we can help you set up an account perfect for your financial needs. You can also use our savings calculator to learn how much money you need to save each month to reach your savings goals.
Receive a monthly statement that makes it easy to keep your savings organized.
A savings account geared towards those customers that prefer a passbook.
A variety of terms with competitive interest rates to meet all your financial goals.
Earn more interest than an interest-bearing checking account.
Get ready to save more and get more out of life, with our Savings Club account, offering flexibility with better benefits!