Whether you have a small, mid-sized or large business, we are here for you. You can find the right account to help you manage your business’s everyday expenses with ease. Learn more about our business checking solutions below or contact us today to work one-on-one with one of our local experts.
Universal Benefits for All BayCoast Business Checking Accounts
Are you ready to unlock a next-level business banking experience? Regardless of the business checking account you choose, all BayCoast Bank business customers can enjoy account features such as:
- Free Debit Mastercard® BusinessCard® or ATM Card (issued instantly in-branch)
- Free iBanking with Free Bill Payment
- Free eStatements
- 50% off discount on your first check order up to $100.00
As your business grows, BayCoast Bank can help along the way by providing additional Cash Management solutions so you have what your company needs, when you need it.
What Types of Business Checking Accounts Are Available at BayCoast Bank?
Each business has very unique needs, so we offer a variety of business checking accounts to choose from. As you search for the perfect fit for your business’s financial goals, learn more about our selection of business checking accounts below:
- Small Business Checking: This account is designed for small businesses with moderate transaction needs. The account can be opened with as little as $100.00. There is no monthly maintenance service charge, no minimum balance requirement, and you receive 200 free transactions per monthly statement cycle. Transactions in excess of 200 will be charged $0.50 per transaction.
- Business Analysis Checking: This account is designed for businesses with high check writing activity. The account can be opened with $100.00. If a minimum daily balance of $500.00 is maintained, a competitive earnings credit is used to offset monthly service and activity charges.
- Right Fit Checking: This account is designed for Sole Proprietors, Estates, Trusts, Organizations and Committees. It can be opened with as little as $100.00 and earns interest when a minimum daily balance of $10.00 is maintained. There is no monthly maintenance service charge, no minimum balance requirement and you receive 100 free transactions per monthly statement cycle. Transactions in excess of 100 will be charged $0.75 per transaction.
- Municipal/Non-Profit Checking: This account is designed for non-profit organizations and municipalities looking for a basic checking service. It earns interest as long as a daily balance of $500.00 is maintained. The account can be opened with as little as $100.00, has no per check charges and no monthly maintenance service charge. Proof of tax-exempt status is required for non-profit organizations.
- IOLTA: The IOLTA program requires lawyers to establish a pooled interest-bearing account for client deposits. BayCoast Bank has been designated as a Leadership Institution by the Massachusetts IOLTA Committee.
Contact BayCoast with Any Questions About Our Business Checking Accounts
When you are ready to take your business banking to the next level, visit your local BayCoast Bank branch. Our Business Banking specialists proudly serve the needs of companies across Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and beyond. You can visit a branch near you to get started today!
Designed for small businesses with moderate transaction needs
An account tailored to businesses with high check writing activity.
The perfect interest-bearing checking account for your small business.
An interest-bearing account designed for municipalities and non-profits.
Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts (IOLTA) is tailored for attorneys.