April is National Financial Capability Month, dedicated to raising awareness about the importance of financial education. If you’d like to gain more insight into money management, now is a great time to get educated.
BayCoast Bank has a long history of supporting education in our community.
We believe education is a primary economic driver that can transform lives for the better. Because of this strong commitment to education and financial literacy, BayCoast is here to help our neighbors build money skills and gain confidence so all community members can learn to save, borrow, invest, protect, and spend money wisely.
All month long, we will bring you important information to help you become more financially fit. Here are some free online resources to help get you started on the path to financial wellness:
Visit our Resource Centers, which offer numerous articles and financial lessons on various topics such as:
- Banking – Learn how to better manage your finances with various topics like tips for how to save more money and how to protect your identity and safeguard against security threats and scams.
- Mortgage – Interested in learning more about mortgages and how to be a homeowner? Get answers to your top mortgage questions and start your path to owning your own home.
- Investing – Understand the financial market environment and gain valuable insights to become a better investor.
- Insurance – Get educated on the various insurance options available to you and how to better protect what matters most.
Free Online Financial Learning Modules
Put your knowledge to the test with our free online Financial Learning Modules. These engaging, on-demand courses take only about 3-6 minutes to complete, making it easy to advance through the program at your own pace.
Get social and be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, where we’ll post additional details about our online learning courses so that you can become informed about critical financial topics, including:
- Financial Planning for Life Events
- Preparing for Retirement
- How to Control Debt
- Budgeting Basics
- Simple Ways to Save
Become financially capable and start learning with us today!