Universal Benefits for All BayCoast Bank Personal Checking Accounts
Regardless of the personal checking account you choose, all BayCoast Bank checking account customers can enjoy account features such as:
- Free Debit MasterCard® or ATM Card (issued instantly in-branch)
- Free Online Banking with Free Bill Payment
- Free Mobile Banking with Free Mobile Snap Deposit
- Free Telephone Banking
What Types of Checking Accounts Are Available at BayCoast Bank?
We know that everyone has different needs, so we offer many different checking accounts to choose from. As you search for the perfect fit for your financial goals, learn more about our selection of checking accounts below:
- Direct Checking: When you want a straightforward account, our Direct Checking option is for you. With this account, we’ll waive our monthly $3.00 service charge if you receive a single direct deposit per statement cycle or maintain an average daily balance of $1,500.00. This account only requires a minimum $10.00 deposit to open an account, making it very accessible.
- Preferred Checking: If you’re interested in receiving high interest and exceptional loan discounts, you’ll want to consider our Preferred Checking account. As long as you keep a minimum average daily balance of $500.00 per statement cycle, you’ll gain interest. This account also automatically qualifies you for a $500.00 overdraft line of credit and preferred CD rates.
- Active Checking: With our Active Checking account, account holders with balances between $0.01 to $25,000 will earn a higher interest rate than most other checking accounts. As long as you qualify, this account also gives you the ability to not receive any fees when you go to different ATMs. We’ll even cover other banks’ ATM surcharges up to $25.00 per qualification period.
- Student Checking: As you might expect, our Student Checking account is designed for the needs of students. If you’re 23 years old or under, this account comes with no fees, and you’ll only need $10.00 to open an account. You’ll also earn interest when you have a $500.00 average daily balance for each statement cycle and doesn’t have an ATM service charge.
- Senior Checking: Our Senior Checking account is a great choice if you’re 65 years or older, as we waive all monthly maintenance service charges for those meeting the age requirement. This account also pays interest on accounts with an average daily balance exceeding $500.00 per statement cycle and comes with no ATM service charge.
- Honor Checking: We’re proud to offer our Honor Checking account to active and retired veterans and armed services personnel. We waive monthly maintenance services charges as long your account receives one direct deposit per statement cycle, and we’ll pay interest if your average daily balance is over $500.00 per statement cycle.
Contact BayCoast with Any Questions About Our Personal Checking
If you have any questions about our personal checking accounts, please feel free to contact us. We also offer several other personal banking services, such as savings, loans, business services, investing and insuring.
Ready to Open an Account?
No service charge when daily balance and direct deposit requirements are met.
Get great discounts on loans, preferred CD rates, save on ATM service fees and more.
Earn high interest rates and avoid monthly fees when you meet our electronic banking qualifications
Monthly maintenance service charges are waived for those age 23 or younger, interest is earned when average daily balance exceeds $500 per statement cycle.
Ideal for customers ages 65 and up.
It is our honor to serve those who defend our freedoms. For both current and former members of our nation’s armed services.